RE: Printing htm Pages[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Printing htm Pages
- From: Charlie Carter <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 10:24:27 -0600
Ooops! Thanks for pointing out this problem. As another poster pointed out, the problem is the width of the graphic image for Figure 1. We'll get it fixed in the next posting of that feature in http://www.steelstuff.com.
From: Richard Lewis [mailto:rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org]
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2000 1:09 PM
Subject: Printing htm Pages
Several weeks ago I printed the "Economy in Steel paper on the
http://www.engr.psu.edu/ae/steelstuff/economy.htm site. This weekend I was
going to finally read it when I noticed the type runs off of the page. I was
playing with both Netscape and Internet Explorer and both of them have the
web page wider than the paper.
How can I reduce these web pages so I can print them on 8.5X11 paper printer?
Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
The service mission like-minded Christian organizations
may turn to for technical assistance and know-how.
* Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
* admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type
* "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
* to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
* type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send
* email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org ********
- Prev by Subject: RE: Printing htm Pages
- Next by Subject: RE: Printing htm Pages
- Previous by thread: RE: Printing htm Pages
- Next by thread: Joist web sizes