Re: engineering books

Well, Irvine sci-tech doesn't explicitly specialize in structural
books, but I have been able to get everything I want through them
(codes, texts, etc) and prices are good.

Charley

--
Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu