RE: MS Project 2000

I have not got the program yet; waiting for some response from others.
-----Original Message-----
From: Barry H. Welliver [mailto:wellive(--nospam--at)attglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 1:44 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: MS Project 2000

I've been reviewing the demo for Project 2000 but haven't gotten too far. My initial impression is that it may be too much program for my needs. I liked the fact that there is at least a template related to my work (civil I think). I guess I'm a bit overwhelmed by the features as I was looking to (finally) replace my old Lotus Agenda system.

I'd be interested to know your first impressions.

Barry H. Welliver

Joseph Harouni wrote:

 Hi,

Does any body uses MS Project 2000 for scheduling and timing of their structural design? And what do you think about it?

Thanks,

Joseph Harouni