RE: engineering books[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: engineering books
- From: Charlie Carter <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:09:03 -0600
Try here. Several sources of books are listed.
From: Vyacheslav Gordin [mailto:scgordin(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 10:30 AM
Subject: engineering books
Does anybody know a good source of used technical (structural) books on the
Internet or otherwise?
Also, does anybody know a book store in Orange or Los Angeles County that
specializes in technical (structural) books?
Vyacheslav "Steve" Gordin, S.E.
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
* Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
* admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type
* "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
* to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
* type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send
* email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org ********
- Prev by Subject: Re: Engineering books
- Next by Subject: RE: engineering books
- Previous by thread: RE: engineering books
- Next by thread: Re: Re: engineering books