Re: Threaded Rod Data

> Where can I find information about threaded rods less than 1/4"
> diameter? Specifically, root diameter or net section etc.
One item of information is that small diameter threaded rods are easily
damaged by overtorquing. One person told me never to send him fasteners
smaller than half inch--'We've got goons [presumably mechanics] who can
twist the heads off anything smaller with their bare hands.'

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw