Re: Seeing the my sent e-mail

I usually get a message from the SEAINT server showing my message with a
note saying that it was received when I post something.  I will forward a
copy of a sample to you after this is posted by private email.

Beware of Outlook.  The SEAINT server doesn't seem to like it.  That is
why I now do the SEAINT list server through my personal account.  My
office uses Outlook and I had trouble posting messages.

Hope this helps.

Scott

Scott E. Maxwell, SE, PE
Structural Engineer

SmithGroup Inc.
500 Griswold Street, Suite 200
Detroit, MI  48226

Telephone: (313) 442-8253                              Fax: (313) 983-3636

Email for Business: smaxwell(--nospam--at)dt.smithgroup.com
Email for Personal: smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu