Re: Enercalc

After talking with someone at RISA earlier this week, I found out that
they are currently contiplating creating and sending out a "reference
manual".  This manual would be simialr to what they had issued in the past
with the DOS versions of RISA.  It appears that you are not the only one
who doesn't really like the online help.  So they are aware, and
potentially producing a solution.

Hope this helps.

Scott

Scott E. Maxwell, SE, PE
Structural Engineer

SmithGroup Inc.
500 Griswold Street, Suite 200
Detroit, MI  48226

Telephone: (313) 442-8253                              Fax: (313) 983-3636

Email for Business: smaxwell(--nospam--at)dt.smithgroup.com
Email for Personal: smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu