Re: Re: engineering books

seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org writes:
They don't carry Breyer's book, latest edition.

IMO, their structural section is pretty lame.

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS
Laguna Niguel, CA
http://www.AllenDesigns.com

I got my copy of Bryer's latest book at www.fatbrain.com with a nice
promotional discount.  Total cost was just under $40, including shipping.
Attached is a promo I just got from them this morning.  Check it out!

 March Madness is here! And we are celebrating this
 time-honored basketball tradition at Fatbrain.com,
 the Internet's most comprehensive bookstore for
 professionals. We have the hottest books filling
 the brackets and an impressive lineup of promotions,
 so you'll score big savings all season long!

 Check out our March Madness page for the discount
 code and details on how you can get $16 off $64!

 http://www1.fatbrain.com/offers/marchmadness/home.asp?dc=sweet16

 We've made a list of our top-ranking promotions to
 help you make your selections. On your first-round
 picks you'll get a sweet $16 off orders of $64 or
 more. That's a winner-take-all, one-time-only deal!
 So, tell your friends and let the games begin!

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org