Re: Enercalc

>Had I observed "bugs" I
>would not be using the software today.  Without trust in the software's
>functionality, wouldn't I need to verify each run by hand?
The bugs are there, believe me. And yes, you need to verify each run, not
necessarily by re-doing all the arithmetic, but by checking such things
as static equilibrium and compliance of critical members with your design
requirements.

Some analysis codes are buggier than others, some developers prefer the
term 'undocumented feature,' and some provide poorly written docs that
make one thing seem like another. Cross-check your work carefully.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw