From: Ed.Haninger(--nospam--at)fluor.com [mailto:Ed.Haninger(--nospam--at)fluor.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2000 2:04 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Retaining wall programs

We reviewed several last year and bought RetainPro by Hugh Brooks.
(www.enercalc.com).  It was the commercial package that best met our needs.
It
had the best technical capabilities at about the same price as others.  No
one
package had the best of everything.   Daystar was second in our rankings.

Ed Haninger
Fluor Daniel
Aliso Viejo, CA

KSP <lvtakp(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> on 03/09/2000 12:34:08 PM