Pile Cap Design Guidance

I am desperately seeking information on the manual design of 2 and 3 pile Pile Caps.  All of my examples in text books and CRSI material work with more piles per cap than I am considering.

I can not simply "handbook" the caps as I am using 30" diameter augered piles and 36" diameter augered piles with 2.5 diameter spacing.  I'm outside the CRSI parameters for both their program and handbook.

ANY suggestions, guidance, or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Bobby Jenkins, P.E.
Jenkins Engineering, Inc.
PO Box 2101 / 218 S Thomas St  Suite 209
Tupelo, MS  38803
(662)840.1233 V / (662)840.1103 F
E-mail:  jei(--nospam--at)netbci.com