PT SOG on expansive soil

I am designing a Post Tensioned Slab On Grade for the first time.  As an
example I am following the manual writen by PTI entitled "Design and
construction of Post-Tensioned Slabs-On-Ground".  The example and the manual
does a great job in explaining how to design a PT s.o.g. with perimiter
loaded slabs.  The mention very little about interior loads from columns and
from interior bearing walls.

My question to the PT SOG experts are, how do I handle the interior loads on
my Slab on Grade?  I have currently split up my slab into rectangular
sections, but there are some areas I have interior columns and intrior
bearing walls.

thanks for any advice on this matter.

Marlou B. Rodriguez