Sloping beam

I am designing a sloped concrete riser for a gymnasium grand stand.  It
spans 10'-0" and is dowled into masonry walls at each end.  Is there a
horizontal thrust load that I should consider or is the load purely
vertical?  The slope is approximately 26 degrees.
Thanks
Trevor Larsen
In the FBD, the load is purely vertical if the supports are purely
horizontal.  With cast-in-place concrete, you can easily achieve horizontal
supports.

Don't forget about system stability, somehow you have to brace the assembly.

John P. Riley