Re: Bridge replacement

Dear Sir

I am presently studying Civil Engg. in Pune(India). I
read your e-mail regarding Bridge Repplacement through
Seaint. Although I don't have a solution to your
problem I am eager to know what could be the best
solution to this sort of problem.

If you get a solution to your problem, kindly pass it
to me.

Thanking you

With Regards
Vikrant Vikram Rastogi