From: Peter McCormack [mailto:pmac(--nospam--at)realloghomes.com]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2000 8:03 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: CE vs IT - IT HAPPENS

There is no such thing as a "bridge nerd". My step son and
myself(Engineers) and my wife(math teacher) spend a lot of quality
time watching every program on bridges possible. While on
vacation, my wife and I make a point on stopping at, driving over
etc. and admiring bridges including Sydney Harbor, Goldern Gate,
etc.

Hang on....I think my family are bridge nerds!!!!