Re: Bridge nerds (was CE vs IT - IT HAPPENS)

I as beginning to think it was just me.  Maybe we need a support
group.  ;-)  Hrm...it needs a catchy name..."Get Bent"?  Nah nah.
Too offensive.  How about "Box Girders Anonymous"?  Nah, too
exclusionary.  "Simply Supported Engineers"?  Not quite, but closer...
Any other ideas?

Charley
(who's going to have to show this thread to his fiance just to
prove he's not the only person who stops the car to photograph bridges)
--
Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu