RE: Shop drawings: who's responsibility?

On the contrary, the mason was a pretty fair psychologist. He got one of two
to quit the inspection. His bad luck was that the other was less
suggestible.

Alan Greatorex
USACRREL
72 Lyme Road
Hanover, NH 03755-1290
Phone:	603-646-4210
FAX		603-646-4640
agreatx(--nospam--at)crrel.usace.army.mil <mailto:agreatx(--nospam--at)crrel.usace.army.mil>