RE: Natural Frequency of Billboard

David,

Signs and billboards are all over the map in this area.  I presume that you
have read through the ASCE 7-95 Commentary, Section 6.6, Category III.
Probably no one has tested more billboards than Cermak, Paterka, & Peterson
in Fort Collins, CO.  I would give them a call.

By the way, I have not received it yet, but ASCE 7-98 is now available.

Regards,
Harold Sprague