Shop drawing review stamp

I recently switched jobs and am trying to bring the
new company up to speed in a number of areas -
including limiting liability exposure.  I am about to
order a shop drawing review stamp but would like to
know whether there is some "standard" wording out
there.  I thought our liability insurance company
would have some suggestions but they did not.  Anyone
willing to share their shop drawing stamp wording,
please e-mail me or fax to:
Ken Peoples
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates
lvta(--nospam--at)fast.net