From: SASQUAKE
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2000 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: 4 STORY PRECAST PARKING GARAGE IN SEISMIC ZONE 4

Teresa,

    Check out what they're doing for the new parking structures at San Francisco International Airport, which has more than its share of San Andreas and Hayward faults.  I believe Degenkolb is the design engineer.

   The new technologies utilizing precast and post-tensioning (that were pioneered, I believe, with NSF