2000 Conference[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 2000 Conference
- From: "vicpeng" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:43:38 -0800
I have been informing my peers here in Victoria, BC as best I can about the upcoming SEAOC 2000 Conference in Vancouver.and have put myself as contact for those here who might be interested.
Although I have indicated the website I may yet have someone call directly. Would it be possible to kept informed by email from an organizer so that I might be of service to the local yokels.
In particular there is still no registration possible through the website. How goes it down there? Who is the representative up here?
Thor A Tandy P.Eng, MCSCE
- Prev by Subject: Re: 1997 UBC Question
- Next by Subject: Re: 2000 Conference
- Previous by thread: RE: PL stair stringer
- Next by thread: Re: 2000 Conference