2000 Conference

I have been informing my peers here in Victoria, BC as best I can about the upcoming SEAOC 2000 Conference in Vancouver.and have put myself as contact for those here who might be interested.

Although I have indicated the website I may yet have someone call directly.  Would it be possible to kept informed by email from an organizer so that I might be of service to the local yokels.

In particular there is still no registration possible through the website.  How goes it down there?  Who is the representative up here?

Thanks.

Thor A Tandy P.Eng, MCSCE
Victoria BC
Canada