RE: Shop drawing review stamp

Our stamp includes the typical "Approved", "Approved as Noted" and "Not
Approved" followed by "Only to the extent stated in the contract documents".
The contract documents contain AIA Document A201, General Conditions of the
Contract for Constructions".  A201 takes several paragraphs to explain whose
is responsible for what in the preparation and review of submittals.

Roger Davis
SDS Architects, Inc
205 N. Dewey Street
Eau Claire, WI 54703