RE: Shop drawing review stamp

Our shop drawing stamp includes a blocked out area entitled "DESIGNER'S
REVIEW" with four check areas:  No exceptions taken, Note Markings,
Rejected, and Comments Attached.  A second blocked area entitled "RESPONSE
REQUIRED OF CONTRACTOR" with two checked areas:  Confirm, and Resubmit.

It then includes a blocked out area with the following verbage:  "Designer's
review is for general conformance with the design concept and contract
documents.  Markings or comments shall not be construed as relieving the
Contractor from compliance with the project plans and specifications, nor
departures therefrom.  The Contractor remains responsible for details and
accuracy, for confirming and correlating all quantities and dimensions, for
selecting fabrication processes, for techniques of assembly and for
performing his work in a safe manner."