RE: Shop drawing review stamp

The two shop drawing review stamps I have seen are as follows:

I.
	1. Work may proceed.
	2N. Work may proceed subject to the changes indicated.  Resubmittal
not required.
	2R. Work may not proceed on indicated part(s).  Resubmittal
required.  Work may proceed on other parts.
	3. Work may not proceed.  Revise and Resubmit.
	4. For information only.
wording beneath this is:

Corrections or comments made relative to submittals during this review do
not relieve the contractor from compliance with the requirements of the
drawings and specifications.  This check is only for review of general
conformance with the design concept of the project and general compliance
with the information given in the contract documents.  The contractor is
responsible for conforming and correlating all quantities and dimensions;
selecting fabrication processes and techniques of construction: coordinating
his work with that of other trades, and performing his work in a safe and
satisfactory manner.

This review does not indicate nor imply any approval of changes to time or
changes in costs.

II.
	APPROVED
	Approved as noted
	Revise and Resubmit
	DISAPPROVED
wording beneath this is:

Checking is only for general conformance with the design concept of the
project and general compliance with the information given in the contract
documents.  Any action shown is subject to the requirements of the plans and
specifications.  Contractor is responsible for dimensions which shall be
confirmed and correlated at the job site; fabrication processes and
techniques of construction; coordination of the work with that of all other
trades and the satisfactory performance of his work.