Re: Shop drawing review stamp[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Shop drawing review stamp
- From: "Nels Roselund" <n.roselund(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 08:05:37 -0800
My shop drawing stamp has the following three check boxes:
No exception taken;
Revise and resubmit;
Make corrections noted.
The body reads: "Checking is only for general conformance with the design concept of the project and general compliance with the information given on the contract documents. Any action shown is subject to the requirements of the plans and specifications. The contractor is responsible for dimensions, which shall be correlated at the site; fabrication processes and techniques of construction; coordination of his work with that of other trades; and the satisfactory performance of his work.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Shop drawing review stamp
- Next by Subject: Re: Shop drawing review stamp
- Previous by thread: RE: Shop drawing review stamp
- Next by thread: Re: Shop drawing review stamp