Re: 2000 Conference

Janielle Maffei is the 2000 SEAOC Convention Chair (Tel:510-272-9040). I am writing the website and am also Technical Program Co-Chair (Tel:415-989-9900). We would like very much to keep you informed. Please call or email either of us if you have any questions. I will add you to the convention mailing list. As for registration, it will be available through the website as soon as the form is finalized by the Registration Committee (maybe in a week).

Constantine

>>> "vicpeng" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com> 03/13/00 08:43PM >>>
I have been informing my peers here in Victoria, BC as best I can about the upcoming SEAOC 2000 Conference in Vancouver.and have put myself as contact for those here who might be interested.

Although I have indicated the website I may yet have someone call directly.  Would it be possible to kept informed by email from an organizer so that I might be of service to the local yokels.

In particular there is still no registration possible through the website.  How goes it down there?  Who is the representative up here?

Thanks.

Thor A Tandy P.Eng, MCSCE
Victoria BC
Canada