Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Rebar Mechanical Splices

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Check out Erico @  Their line
includes Cadweld Lenton Quick-Connect, Form Saver, etc.

Other manufacturers are on the CRSI web site:

Harold Sprague

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Acie Chance [SMTP:achance(--nospam--at)]
> Sent:	Tuesday, March 14, 2000 12:01 PM
> To:	'seaint(--nospam--at)'
> Subject:	Rebar Mechanical Splices
> I have checked the archives with out success. I am looking for information
> on 
> mechanical splices for rebar in somewhat limited spaces. We are adding
> some new 
> concrete tanks to existing concrete tanks. The existing tanks have rebar 
> stubbed out 12" and covered with weak concrete. There is 6" to 8" clear
> around 
> the bars. I have found the Ancon website and there Bargrip connectors
> should 
> work. They also list a MBT coupler which looks simpler to use. I thought I
> would see what experience others have using mechanical bebar splices. All
> help 
> will be appreciated.
> Thanks
> Acie Chance