RE: WM.Colors.AK Virus possibly received from seaint group

Was it received as an attachment that you opened? Please tell us more.

Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Discoe, Maia [mailto:Maia.Discoe(--nospam--at)intres.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 12:31 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: WM.Colors.AK Virus possibly received from seaint group

Just a heads-up notice.

I believe I got a virus from an email received from this group.  I am not
positive which email, but it was one received by me at approximately 11am
Pacific Time.  I am always connected so this should be close to the post
time as well.  The virus name is WM.Colors.AK.  Fortunately Norton
Anti-virus was able to detect it.