composite and non-composite steel beams-curved in plan

Dear Sir,

I am in the process of designing a roof and a floor framing system with
steel beams/girders that form the perimeter of a circle of diameter 106 ft.
Four columns, spaced evenly along the circle, supports the metal roof deck
and the composite floor slabs (4-1/4" lightweight concrete over a 1-1/2"
metal formdeck- total thickness is 5-3/4"). My questions are:

	1) 	In roof diaphragm, can the metal deck be considered to
resist the torsional stresses resulting from the steel 		beams that
are curved in plan (radius of curvature 53 ft., arc length 83 ft.,
eccentricity of curved girder is 		6.74 ft at center of beam
and nil at supports (48" dia concrete columns).

	2)	In floor diaphragm, can the composite floor be considered to
be able to resist the torsional stresses resulting 		from curved
steel beams/girders?

	Thank you for your prompt attention. Sincerely,
                                                    Sandip