From: Sprague, Harold O. [mailto:SpragueHO(--nospam--at)bv.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 10:01 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Rebar Mechanical Splices

Mark,

There are many fine coupler manufacturers that can be accessed from the CRSI
web site.  I've already stated the one that I avoid.  If I want to splice a
#6 rebar, I like to use a coupler that is for a #6 rebar.

I generally select from Erico's extensive family of products.  I have used
them on various projects for 20 years with no problems.

Regards,
Harold Sprague