RE: composite and non-composite steel beams-curved in plan

Sandip

     When I had to use curved beams to support concrete to get circular
parameters it has always been my position that the top and bottom flanges must
be supported. I use a small angle brace from the bottom flange to the deck at
about the third points. The torsion caused by  the difference between the cord
of the circle and a straight line between supports is analyzed for torsion and
the warping stress treated like weak axis bending stress.
    The best option is to keep the beams straight and cantilever the deck.