Graduate Fellowships- Bridge/Structural Engieering

On behalf of National Bridge Research Organization (NaBRO) at The
University of Nebraska, Lincoln, I would like to welcome all outstanding
national and international graduating/graduate students with strong
background in the area of Structural Engineering to apply for graduate
fellowship in Bridge/Strcutural Engineering prgram at NaBRO.

Funded by many national organizations, such as: FHWA, NSBA, Nebraska DOR,
we are at the cutting edge of analytical/experimental research, on high
performance steel, and innovative design in bridge engineering. For
information about our activities and research facilities, please visit our
website at:

www.Nabro.unl.edu

We would be pleased to review your c.v. and upon approval grant you
postgraduate fellowships to pursue your Master's or Ph.D program in Civil
Engineering at the University of Nebraska- NaBRO.

Anyone who wishes to apply for the fellowship is encouraged to
submit their c.v. By May 1, 2000.( include your average and publication
list) by fax at:

(402) 472-6658

Or, simply submit an electronic form of your c.v. (must include your
average) along with a list of your publications (if applicable) by e-mail
to:

Mrs. S. Umbenhower at:
sumbenho(--nospam--at)unlnotes.unl.edu

Or,