Re: Quality Control Manual

Before a project goes to the Owner for signoff (at the end of SD), we
conduct an in-house peer review (by several other project leaders) to
question  the reasons behind the design solution and then do an estimate
to see if we are on track with our budget.

Our firm has also developed a series of checklists for each department
that we review at the end of SD, DD, CD phases. These checklists are
pretty much all inclusive for most of our projects and helps generate
discussion on overlooked, undefined or uncoordinated items.

Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi.