From: Jim Persing [mailto:jpersing(--nospam--at)ncfweb.net]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 12:11 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Statute of Limitations

Roger,

I guess I should have made myself more clear.  I have an attic full of
structural engineering design documents, mostly from Arizona, ranging from
10 to 20 years old.  My question is how long should I expect to have to
retain those documents if I ever have to defend myself regarding the design
of any of those projects?  About 10 years ago Arizona had no statute of
limitations for professional engineers but some proposals were in process in
the state legislature.  Did any of those ever pass and, if so, what were
they?

Thanks,
Jim