Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Reinforced Concrete Design Question

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I am analyzing an existing inlet-outlet tower.  The tower has RCC hollow
(circular tube)section.  

I would like to know reference for interaction diagram for the tower
section.  Also if any body has used a software to analyze hollow circular
section. Please indicate the source from where I  can obtain the reference.

Thanks in advance.    Sid Lakhani