Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Reinforced Concrete Design Question

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] Try Australian software - Coldes(Column design) by Engineering System. It can be any irregular column or annular column. I have used them to check resevoir intake/outlet towers.


----Original Message Follows----
From: "Lakhani, Sid" <slakhani(--nospam--at)>
Reply-To: seaint(--nospam--at)
To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)'" <seaint(--nospam--at)>
Subject: Reinforced Concrete Design Question
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:50:44 -0800

I am analyzing an existing inlet-outlet tower.  The tower has RCC hollow
(circular tube)section.

I would like to know reference for interaction diagram for the tower
section.  Also if any body has used a software to analyze hollow circular
section. Please indicate the source from where I  can obtain the reference.

Thanks in advance.    Sid Lakhani

Get Your Private, Free Email at