Re: Trivia - RKO Pictures

I think General Tire owns it, or did at one time.  I think RKO made Citizen Kane.

And I think Howard Hughes owned it.

Bart Needham

SEConsultant wrote:

 Here is one that stumped me for years until the Internet brought me the answer. Does anyone know (without searching the Internet) what RKO stood for? RKO International was a studio best known for films such as the original "King Kong".Regards,Dennis S. Wish, PEStructural Engineering Consultant(208) 361-5447 E-Fax