2000 International Building Code with or without USGS/FEMA/BSSC Design CD-ROM

The three model code agencies - Building Officials and Code Administrators
International, Inc. (BOCA), International Conference of Building Officials,
(ICBO) and Southern Building Code Congress International, Inc. (SBCCI) - will
be selling the 2000 International Building Code (IBC) soon.  For exact date,
contact these model code agencies directly.

Before ordering your copy of the 2000 IBC, you should determine whether the
USGS/FEMA/BSSC Design CD-ROM, which gives you the seismic ground motion
design parameters needed to use the 2000 IBC, is included in the purchase
price of the 2000 IBC.

I have been informed that the ICBO will include this important Design CD-ROM
in a pocket in the back of the 2000 IBC.  Contact ICBO for more information
at telephone:
1-800-284-4406 or www.icbo.org  Also, ask for the ICBO 2000 International
Codes brochure that provides more information concerning the other codes and
references that are available from ICBO.

Please do not contact me, I sell nothing!

Frank E. McClure,  March 19, 2000