Post-Tensioned Flat Plates[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Post-Tensioned Flat Plates
- From: "Hasan Hindawi" <hasanh(--nospam--at)go.com.jo>
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 17:42:59 +0200
I would appreciate it, if somebody would clarify the following for me:
Section R18.12 of ACI 318-95 states that "... section 220.127.116.11 is excluded from application to prestressed slab systems because the distribution of moments between column and middle strips is based on tests for R.C. slabs....".
Does this mean that a uniform distribution of tendons orthogonally is adequate, without the need to band the tendons in strips?
Or does it mean that it is recommended to use another method of analysis that is a uniform distribution of tendons in the primary direction and banded tendons in the secondary direction?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Pool Framing
- Next by Subject: Re: Post-Tensioned Flat Plates
- Previous by thread: RE: Gyp. Board Screws
- Next by thread: Re: Post-Tensioned Flat Plates