Post-Tensioned Flat Plates

Greetings,

I would appreciate it, if somebody would clarify the following for me:

Section R18.12 of ACI 318-95 states that "... section 13.7.7.5 is excluded from application to prestressed slab systems because the distribution of moments between column and middle strips is based on tests for R.C. slabs....".

Does this mean that  a uniform distribution of tendons orthogonally is adequate, without the need to band the tendons in strips?
Or does it mean that it is recommended to use another method of analysis that is a uniform distribution of tendons in the primary direction and banded tendons in the secondary direction?

Regards

HRH