Jib Cranes

Any OSHA/ANSI/other references that address design requirements such as
design impact factor or safety factor against overturning. One reason I ask
is that in a standard design I've got from a manufacturer for a jib crane
supported by a concrete footing, it turns out that for the max lift span of
20 ft. and 2000 lb. max allowable lifted load (static), the heel uplifts
somewhat. The calculated bearing pressure at 1500 psf is still well within
allowable and Overturning safety factor is 2.20.  Thanks for any info.

Jim Fulton