Re: AISC Certification

I hate to get in the middle of this . . . but if you're going to attack based on typing and spelling errors, you should at least be aware that your original had at least two:

     lawfirm
     loose

Just a point of order.
Happy attacking.

JPRiley

    <<  I am from the school that believes that when people threated other prople
that they should clearly identify themselves and their affiliation
.  >>

Really sorry that you would feel "threated" <sic>.    Far be it from me to attempt dragooning "prople" <sic> that can neither spell or type correctly. :-)

Jimmy  C.......(hisself)