RE: Web Openings (software for)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Web Openings (software for)
- From: Charlie Carter <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 13:35:21 -0600
AISC has WEBOPEN, which handles steel and composite beams with web openings. It's old, but it does the job well.
Scroll all the way down the page past the AISC Database and CONXPRT listings..
- Prev by Subject: RE: Web Openings
- Next by Subject: Welded Crane Beam
- Previous by thread: Re: Engineers involved with UBC
- Next by thread: Omega Factor