Re: Large eave overhang - Eave Ender Holliefield

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] Pardon me for eavesdropping, but my roofer is Eave Ender Holliefield - and, as long as he uses BOX nails, it hasn't been a problem - yet!

James Bela

Nels Roselund wrote:

Rich,

I always design roof framing to support a 300 pound roofer.  I haven't met
one yet, but .   .   .    well, that's what I do.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org