RE: Pouring Long Walls

Control joints can be used by both reducing the rebar by 50% (alternate
bars) and by adding a chamfer strip on each side of the wall (this acts as a
"crack inducer" and helps avoid erratic looking joints, typically 3/4" to 1"
deep).

Per PCA's "Building Movements and Joints": for vertical construction joints,
"In walls, a horizontal length of placement in excess of 40 ft is not
normally recommended"