RE: Pouring Long Walls

Jim,

I let them pour whatever length of wall they can in a day.  Joints for a
given crack width are another issue.  Look at ACI 350R-89 Figure 2.5 for
various ratios of horizontal rebar and joint spacings.  This chart was based
on about a 0.010" maximum crack.  If a larger crack is acceptable, adjust
the reinforcing accordingly.

A joint that I have grown to love is attached as a bit map.

 <<...>>

If it has to be water proof use a flush mount Greenstreak water stop or L
bars and a dumb bell water stop.

Regards,
Harold Sprague