Re: Quick/Easy Question for Seismic List

17.76" is correct for a 74' total height, and the drift formula is unitless.
This is your inelastic drift limitation that the building is expected to
undergo under actual EQ load.

Now, for design, your elastic drift under design EQ load should not exceed
the inelastic drift calculated above divided by 0.7R.

Regards,

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.