RE: Shear Flow

For what it's worth, I believe there is significant anecdotal evidence that
this type of reinforcement is ineffective, regardless of the supporting
calculations. To verify this, I suggest you contact an expert in the area of
GLB repair, Bob Powell. The last known address I have for Bob is as follows:

10780 Santa Monica Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90025
(310) 446-5550

Regards,