Re: Plate vibrations

>Does anyboby  know how can I get printed only the AMPLITUDES of particular
>points of the plates (for instance the middle points) when running the
>five  mode shapes ?
The only way to get actual amplitudes is multiplying the eigenmodes by
the mode coefficient which is derived from the loading. For a response
spectrum loading the mode coefficient is the product of the spectral
displacement and the participation factor. If you don't know the
excitation you can't determine the displacement.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw