Re: More problems with the 1997 UBC

Mark Baker wrote:

>>Face it Gary, we are beta testers for the 97 UBC.

At least software beta testers get a free copy of the program and the
software code writers resolve reported bugs.

How much did you pay for your 97 UBC Gary, and what have those in a position
to rectify this, and the many other issues brought to light on this server,
done?

And finally, how much did the scenarios you laid out in your message cost
you? Too damn much I am sure.

Sheesh!!<<

Mark,

You give the code too much credit.  I would put it not past the alpha stage.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona