RE: Beta Testers (was:More problems with the 1997 UBC)

Speaking of beta testing...

I purchased a copy of the Seismic Design Manual Volume 1.

I have since downloaded a 20 page document containing the errata to Volume
1.

I am finding it impossible to justify my time to go through my copy of
Volume 1 marking it up to reflect the errata.

Wouldn't it be more proper or just if SEAOC or ICBO reissued (traded?)
Volume 1 with me?

Speaking of the Seismic Design Manual, is Volume 2 going to hit the streets
before we have a new code?

Just wondering...

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS